Highlights: This is a 3 Days group Budget Camping Tanzania Safari, features both Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park. This trip will start and end in Moshi/ Arusha. During your safari you will be able to see plenty of wildlife varying from the big five; the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and the leopard among a host of other different animal species. You will stay in a well budget camps during this safari with meals on full board basis. You will use a shared 4x 4 Land cruiser safari vehicles with wide widows for game viewing.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
You will be warmly met on this day by our driver/guide in either Moshi/Arusha hotel, transferred to your group and be driven to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons, enjoy a game viewing drive here till lunch time. After lunch, enjoy a short afternoon game viewing drive, thereafter be driven to Ngorongoro Crater where you will have dinner and overnight at the campsite at the rim of the crater.
After morning breakfast, descent to the crater for a game viewing drives thereafter returning for lunch at your camp. In the afternoon, you will have the option of visiting Olduvai. Dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite or similar
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Spend half day at Ngorongoro Crater game viewing there after transfer to Arusha/Moshi town where the safari will end. Lunch will be served Arusha Impala hotel or Shanga house in Arusha.
End of Safari
Package cost: kindly inquire by E-mail (cost depends on the number of people travelling and the season of travel)
- Services of a qualified English Speaking Driver Guide
- Accommodation in Camps on a full board basis as in the itinerary
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in either Moshi or Arusha
- Transport in a shared 4 x 4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- All game drives as per itinerary
- Lunch in Arusha on the last day
- All park entrance fees
- Private cook
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program