Trip Highlights: This is an exciting safari that takes you to visit some of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. This safari starts upon picked up at you hotel in Nairobi and will take you to visit Amboseli National Park and finally to the Tsavo National Parks. You will travel with a professional driver/guide and in a private safari minivan and spend the nights in camps on full board basis.
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
In the Morning, you will be met and welcomed by the driver/guide and briefing will be done before being taken to the Hotel. You will immediately depart to Amboseli National Park. You will arrive in time for lunch at the lodge before departing for an afternoon game drive within the park.
Camp: Tortilis Safari Camp
The early morning and late evening game drives is a must both for the quality of viewing and for the atmosphere of the wilds of Africa. Mount Kilimanjaro will provide a beautiful back drop. Meals will be provided at the mobile camp. Overnight at the campsite.
Amboseli National Park lays North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular touristic destination. The Park embodies five main wildlife habitats which include the open plains, acacia woodland, rocky thorn bush land, swamps and marshland. There is also a temporary lake, Lake Amboseli, those floods during years of heavy rainfall. The Amboseli is famous for its big game and its great scenic beauty. The landscape is dominated by Mount Kilimanjaro and massive numbers of elephants, approximately one thousand elephants. Also, its snowcapped summit dominates the landscape and on a clear day it is easily visible during early mornings and the late afternoons. This makes it a perfect spot for photograph taking.
Camp: Tortilis Safari Camp
After an early morning game drive, depart to Tsavo West National Park. Proceed to Tsavo west National Park game drive enroute. Animals include the lions, buffalo, cheetah, leopards, and zebras amongst others. It’s also a rhino sanctuary.
The landscape in Tsavo West is flatter and drier, despite having one of Kenya’s largest rivers flowing through the middle. Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galana River, which has plentiful crocs and hippos. Likewise, Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are common along the river banks.
The landscape in Tsavo East is flatter and drier, despite having one of Kenya’s largest rivers flowing through the middle. Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galana River, which has plentiful crocs and hippos. Likewise, Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are common along the river banks.
Camp: Voyager Ziwani Camp
Day 4: Tsavo West – Nairobi
After Break fast early morning Game Drive then departs for Nairobi.
End of Safari
– Accommodation in lodges on full board basis while on safari.
– Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof for better game viewing and photography.
– All park entry fees and game drives.
– Services of a professional English-speaking tour guide/driver.
– Picnic lunches as indicated in itinerary.
– Applicable government taxes and levies.
– All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax / email bills etc.
– Optional cultural visit to Maasai villages.
– Tips and gratuities lodge staff and driver-guide
– Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
– Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
– Laundry services.
– Personal travel insurance.
– Any other item not included in our itinerary including extra excursions.